30 by THIRTY List!8:58:00 AM
While reading through some of my favorite blogs I came across a great post from my blogger friend Erin about making a 30 by 30 list.
I actually began working on this list last November, but put it to the side, forgot about, and never came back to it. I started with a list on my phone and only made it to 13 things I wanted to do...
.....yeah I'm a long way from 30....but I'm inspired now and I'm going to get this list written out! I'm joining the challenge with Erin to set goals (no matter how big or small) and sticking to them. Like Erin says.. it doesn't have to be 30 by 30. It can be 35 by 35, or 15 by 62....as long as you are setting goals and trying to accomplish them!
So here we go....
1. Take a Cruise
2. Get a passport
3. Travel Internationally - anywhere!
4. Visit California
5. Visit D.C Capitol and historic sites
6. Climb Stone Mountain
7. Take road trip cross-country
8. Get Bachelors Degree in Marketing
9. Learn Spanish
11. Participate in Community Service providing any expertise I have on Marketing/Social Media
12. Start career in the Marketing Field - specifically online/internet/email/social media marketing
13. Get Married
14. Have 2nd child
15. Adopt a dog
16. Have 1 year worth of living expenses saved in the bank
17. Be completely debt free (Student loans included!)
18. Finish decorating entire house -- but can you ever really finish...?? :)
19. Purchase 2nd house (this can spill over into 30 but I want to be on my way to another home)
21. Skinny Dip
22. Go to Gun range
23. Get another tattoo
24. Go skiing
25. Go camping
26. Try Shrimp, Lobster and Crab
27. Take professional family pictures
28. Get facial
29. Learn how to use 2 big power tools
30. Plant a vegetable garden and actually use it
I'm going to review and repost this every year on my birthday to view my accomplishments and remind myself of what needs to be done.
Will you join the challenge? If so, I would love to hear about your goals!