5 Thrifted Jewelry Storage Ideas10:26:00 AM
This month is all about thrifting! One thing I love to pick up from the thrift store is storage items for small items, like jewelry. I am one of those people who always looses jewelry, usually because I have no designated spot for them. I have been working hard to keep up with my jewelry and found some great options at the thrift store for storage. Check out how I am using my thrifted finds in my home:
1. Search for cute ice cube trays to hold small stud earrings. I added a little jazz by spray painting them!
2. Find trays with compartments to make jewelry organization easy.
3. Find decorative glass bowls to easily collect and display bracelets
4. Find small ramkens to hold rings and medium sized earrings
5. Find old wooden bowls to holder bigger items. Add spray paint to give it an updated look!
Next time you are at the thrift store be on the lookout for these items!
Did you like this post, if so consider subscribing to my newsletter! Also, don't forget to pin one of the images above to your Pinterest boards for future use!